Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Haircuts!

Orion's hair was getting in his eyes so I decided it was time to cut it. I made the mistake of doing it while I was alone with the boys. Jules was napping so I thought I'd go ahead and give Orion a haircut. Then Jules woke up. I was covered in little bits of hair. I got Jules back to sleep and came back to finish the cut. Suddenly I was worried that I wouldn't be able to finish before Jules decided to wake up for good. So I asked Orion if I could just buzz the whole thing. He agreed. It actually didn't save me much time since his hair lies so flat it wasn't very easy to buzz. I didn't like it much and neither did Orion, but now I think he looks cute. I love his cowlick. Orion would tell people, It's too short, but it will grow. It took him a week to realize that it wasn't going to grow out very fast. He wants it longer in the front because he likes pushing it back.

Anyway, here he is talking on the phone to a grandparent. It is really fun to listen in on his conversations and watch his facial expressions.

I got my hair cut, too!

My hair was down to my butt. I had it all chopped off and I will be sending it to Locks of Love. I now weigh a quarter pound less.

What do you think? I am quite pleased with the results. Perhaps next time I will be even more daring. Haircuts are fun!!!

Side view.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! That cut is SUPER cute!! Wow! That is great!!!!

melissa said...

YAY Bonnie! That looks amazing! You look beautiful! And Orion looks good too! He looks so grown up!

carly said...

HORRAY BONNIE!!! I have a new sister! You look stunning! Did Orion recognize you or did he have an "Are you my mommy" moment?

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!
Momma