Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

I told Orion that we were going to make chocolate covered pretzels. I started getting stuff out. Then I hear him say Mommy, I made chocolate covered pretzels. And he did.
Then we made them for real. Yum!

We also made peanut butter cups. Dee-lish! Isaac brought some to work on Friday and I brought some to my mom's group Friday night. Orion got one piece of each and then had to wait for Valentines Day for any more.

It is tradition in our home that we eat cake for breakfast on Valentines Day. This year I made Hobee's coffee cake and served it with cinnamon tea. I couldn't find blueberries (gasp!) so I used peaches in it instead. It was delicious, not like at Hobee's, but quite possibly better.

I think I'm gonna go crunch up some chocolate covered pretzels and throw them into some vanilla ice cream. (You can start drooling now.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me of this tradition a few days before Valentine's Day 2010. It sounds like fun. Cristina

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a link to the Hobee's coffee cake. I have been craving it for some time now, so I will have to make it the first chance I get! Alisa